Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fun Fair part 2

Another stop along the CraftyScrap blog train was Farmer Lisa's blog. Her kit is pretty cool with lots of clown elements. She even had some pop corn kernels. Monkey loves popcorn!
Since I haven't been able to sleep due to my pain level being really high and having to change chairs alot I needed to change things up a little. Now as long as my hand numbness doesn't get to far gone I'll stay sane. While I'm in the recliner I'm trying to knit a little bit on my aunts scarf. When that doesn't work I'm trying to work on some digital scrapping. I'm supposed to be making a book for my hubby and I need to get it done in just a few days but I've hit the mental block. So I made a simple layout using Lisa's kit. If you would like to check out her blog please visit her here: http://farmerlisa.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment