Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Monkey's layout

The Studio had a Build A Snowman progressive challenge this week. Monkey watched me work on my layout yesterday and he wanted to make one too. Monkey picked out all the elements and I laid them out. Today was the last step so we finished both layouts. I'm only going to show you Monkey's as I think it looks very cute. Now Daddy was home tonight and he wasn't happy with his little snow Monkey having a pipe in his mouth but I had Monkey explain why to Daddy. Even after talking to Daddy Monkey wouldn't budge on removing the pipe and I don't see any reason to upset him. Now if it was a real pipe then maybe we'd have a problem. Daddy really can't say too much as he smokes and won't listen to me when I ask him to quit. Anyways here is the masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment