Monday, October 3, 2011

STS Challenges for October - Use It or Lose It

Hello!
Pain who is my constant companion is keeping me from sleeping. My pain medications never take the pain away but usually just take the edge off aren't even putting me to sleep. Lucky me as both my left leg and right arm and hand have been playing the numbess game. So between the all over hurt of my fibromyalgia, the spinal pain from my numerous disc issues and the pain from my limbs going numb I'm doing very well. I picked up the free kit at the Stuff to Scrap store and made my layout. Of course my Scrapbook Max program had to give me some issues to like freezing up. Oh, the joy I call my life. Anyhow the challenge is figuring out what to do with this kit. I used two papers and made them into swirl borders and fit the flowers in for a little boy. Not bad for scrapping under the influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment