Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day with Double Trouble Scraps

Just a few more days until Valentine's Day & if you're still looking for the perfect card or gift, check out these hybrid templates by DoubleTrouble Scraps. You can print them out on your computer & have them ready for a sweetheart in no time! All the templates are on sale for 50% off until February 14th.
And if you need to scrap photos of your sweetheart, why not check out some lovely layout templates?

My layouts

I learned the hard way not to multitask when my seven year old is still up and playing twenty questions. I glued in the wrong spot so my easel card doesn't work but I still love how it turned out.

Made with Will You Be Mine Cards

Made with Will You Be Mine Candy


Made with Will You Be Mine 12x12 templates



Both of these were made with Love Letters 12x12 templates


1 comment: