Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Letters From Double Trouble Scraps & Contest

February is the season of love & what better way to celebrate then with the February Bits N Pieces over at Scraps N Pieces! There are ton of great kits & templates to choose from & there's also the first official DoubleTrouble Scraps new release, Love Letters! This is a fun little template set made up of hearts used in different ways, I saw the heart butterflies a while back & had to make some of my own. Snag this template set for just $1.00 until February 7th or try & win it as part of my grand opening sale! Head over to the DoubleTrouble Scraps Facebook page for details & enter by Sunday February 2nd at 5 PM CST. Winners will be announced tomorrow night during the Super Bowl as that's a football game I actually watch, LOL.
Just check out the lovely layouts from my CT!

No comments:

Post a Comment