Monday, April 17, 2017

Arizona Girl's New Stuff for April


This one actually isn't new. It is from March but I didn't work with it until the end of the month and I forget to blog about it. Oops!

Saint Patrick's Day themed templates, part of Tasanee's Holiday Template series.

My layouts

Made with Bit O Luck by Arizona Girl.

Made with Beauty In Spring by Marie H Designs.

**********************************************


This was a March 2017 Legacy Club exclusive.
Welcome to the beauty and sweetness of spring. 
Kit contains 10 full size papers and 40 png elements all created at 300 dpi.
Check out the whole collection.

My layouts

Made with Across the Pond template - Power Up Power Down.

Made with Double Trouble Scraps template - Let It Be.

***********************************************


Easter and Spring edition of Tasanee's Holiday Template series.


Inspired by Tasanee's husband's favorite (Easter) hymn "All Creatures of Our God and King". The song is strong, but also sweet and makes me think about baby animals. 
Contains the full kit, alpha, word art, and clusters. All bundled up for a great deal.


My layouts








No comments:

Post a Comment