Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mixology - You and I


A set of two templates where the background papers are split and matted.  Each template also has a bunch of clusters and a banner.  When I originally had the idea for these templates I was going to call them "The Splits" but the Mixology colors are so warm and comforting, I left the name of the mixology and added some butterflies.
Hope you have fun with these.  You can flip them, turn them, add and subtract elements.  Make the template yours. 





GDS Mixolgoy Aug 2016, You and I. Coordinate the packs to create your own perfect collection.
Art Journal Mini contains 4 jpg papers and 10 png elements.





Let's have some fun this month and bring out all of the old clich`es! Hopping from cloud to cloud, or have some butterflies in your stomach, then pull out my You and I contribution to Mixology.


My layouts


Made Janece Suarez and A Fish Design template.

Made with Arizona Girl and A Fish Design template.

Made with all Arizona Girl products.


No comments:

Post a Comment