Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Honey Do and Love My Dad


Honey Do was part of the June Bits N Pieces at Scraps N Pieces. I forgot to blog about due to all the stuff going on with my husband's newly diagnosed cancer.

Honey Do is the perfect kit for those honey do projects, wreck it/fix it happenings and more.  The Honey Do kit contains 50 elements, 24 pattern papers, solid papers and a full alpha with numbers and symbols in 3 colors

You can also pick up the matching word bits and journal cards or better yet grab the bundle and save 30% off while it is on sale. Only the bundle is on sale.


My layouts

Made for a speed scrap.

Made this layout with a template by Double Trouble Scraps.

****************************************************


Love My Dad templates were also part of the June Bits N Pieces.

Celebrate the men in your life with the Love My Dad template set from DoubleTrouble Scraps. Need a different way to say Dad or would you like to use these for the women in your life? Then pick up the Love My Dad & Love My Mom word art sets!

Templates are provided in TIF, PSD, PAGE & PNG formats.




No comments:

Post a Comment