Sunday, September 15, 2013

September and Freebies


September is the first of four kits releasing this month. I would have blogged about this last week but due to some commitments the designer had she wasn't able to post to the boutique until this weekend. Until the end of the month you can grab this kit and all the new kits for 80% off or just 50 cents per kit. September is the ninth in a series of monthly kits that can be mixed and matched for all types of scrapping. In the September kit you will receive 47 elements, 10 papers, 1 alphabet and 2 12x12 quick pages. 


My layouts.

QP#1

QP# 2

As you can tell I was in a circle kind of mood when I made these. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.

The direct downloads are valid thru September 30, 2013.

Click here for QP#1
Click here for QP# 2

No comments:

Post a Comment