Monday, September 9, 2013

Along The Shore and Freebies


Hello! With my health problems of last month pretty much behind me (I hope) I am playing catch up. This is the fourth and final kit that Winsor Digi Designs made for August. I just checked the store and it still had the sale price of 50 cents. For how much longer? I don't know. Along The Shore is an expanded version of the mini that was given out last year. In this version you will find 43 elements, 7 papers and 2 12x12 quick pages.

My layouts

QP# 1 has the word art

QP# 2 has the word art


As I promised before I am leaving the freebies up for a little longer this go round as I still have doctors appointments and I will be starting physical therapy.

Again I have direct downloads and at any time if you miss a freebie just drop me a comment with your e-mail and I will get you a copy. I only leave the freebies up for a short time as I have limited space on my paid server. Thanks for stopping by.

Downloads valid thru September 29, 2013

Click here for QP# 1
Click here for QP# 2



No comments:

Post a Comment