Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Witchy and I Don't Mean Me - Freebies


Chelsea of Winsor Digi Designs has out a new kit called 'Witchy'. I my be many things but witchy isn't one of them hence the title of todays posting. In the kit you will find some adorable looking witches. I really like like green faced one as it reminds me of the one from the Wizard of Oz. In total this kit contains 61 elements, 26 papers, 1 complete alphabet and 2 12x12 quick pages. One of the things about Chelsea's kit that I love is they contain at least one quick page. So you already have a page nearly done. Now you have until the witching hour of October 31st to pick up this fun kit at the amazing price of 50 cents and that is no trick.

My layouts.

QP# 1

QP# 2 - The qp doesn't quite match the layout above.

You can collect my treats until October 24, 2012.

Dropbox link for QP# 1
Dropbox link for QP# 2


1 comment: