Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sale At Just 4 My Babies






Back To School-Labor Day SALE!! LOAD YOUR CARTS!! Shop early because the earlier you shop the MORE you save!! I have been meaning to do this sort of sale for quite a while now…and this weekend seemed like the perfect time to do it!! As you can see by the image above this is a progressive sale! The image I used is actually a QP from Lynn on my CT using my new kit "Look WHOS Going To School" I thought it would make and adorable SALE flyer!! The earlier you shop the MORE you save!! Shop on Saturday and SAVE a whopping 50% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!! Shop on Sunday and SAVE 40% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!! Shop on Monday and SAVE 30% on all 4 My Babies Scraps Products!! This sale applies to 4 My Babies Scraps Products ONLY! I know I have not done a sale in a while…and they don't come around that often…cuz let's face it…$1.50 for my kits is already an AWESOME deal…but this weekend you can STOCK UP on all the kits you are missing!! If you shop TODAY you can get all 4 My Babies Scraps products at 50% OFF!!! That means all kits are a STEAL at only $0.75!! and BIG Bundles are ONLY $2.50!! To start shopping NOW, CLICK HERE! Happy Scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment