Monday, June 25, 2012

Boys Summer and some Freebies

Winsor Digi Designs has another kit out called 'Boys Summer' and it is only 50 cents until the end of June. The kit contains 79 elements, 13 papers and 4 Quick Pages. Both the papers and quick pages are 12x12 and 300 dpi. Check out all the fantastic deals going on now until the end of June here.





My layouts.

QP# 1 - minus the bugs & word art

QP# 2 - has word art

All links will be valid until July 9, 2012.

DropBox link for QP# 1
DropBox link for QP# 2

Reminder: For my downloads please click on the picture when it opens in a new window to enlarge the graphic then right click to save to your computer.

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete