Sunday, January 15, 2012

Take A Journey 'In The Kitchen' with the Scraps N Pieces Blog Train

This month our journey takes us 'In The Kitchen' and I have made 4 12x12 PNG format Quick Pages. It wasn't planned that way but that is how it turned out.

My Previews
QP - AD

QP - MC

QP - N2N 1

QP - N2N 2




Scraps N' Pieces Store Blog
Amy's Designs 
Memories by Digital Design 
Magic Moments Scrapped 
Mirelle Candeloro Designs
Karen Diamond - scrapN2Nspire
Ladybug Pics n Scraps
Queen Wild Scraps 
Donna's Scraps Of Life
DoubleTrouble Scraps 
Scraps N Pieces
Wendy Tunison Designs 
Keystone Scraps
Ponytails Designs 
Just For Fun Designs
Mommy Made This 
Monkey's Musings   ------------------ YOU ARE HERE!
From My Heart Creations 
Lisa's Scraps

My links will be valid through January 31, 2012.
All files are on GoogleDocs. I've never used GoogleDocs before so if there are any problems please let me know. Choose your selections as you can download just one or all four.
Thank you for stopping by and here are the links.

QP - AD
QP - MC
QP - N2N 1
QP - N2N 2


4 comments: