Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas with some Christmas Freebies

Again I was able to play with another kit for Christmas. This one is called 'Holly Jolly Christmas' and has your more traditional colors. Knowing Chelsea you will be able to get this kit at a fantastic buy this week. I didn't know this tidbit in advance and I should have blogged about it when I found out but I didn't - Sorry, that wasn't very nice of me. To tell the truth I really didn't think about it. Chelsea is giving away one complete kit every day till Christmas. I don't mean only one person will win it. Every 24 hour period Chelsea will post all the links to download one complete kit. Todays kit is 'Colorful Easter'. So go check out here blog/store here.

Now for the preview of 'Holly Jolly Christmas'.




My layouts.

QP# 1

QP# 2

Links will be valid thru January 1, 2012

QP# 1
QP# 2

No comments:

Post a Comment