Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Express by JoJo's World Designs

Again I found this designer thru one of the freebie lists. I really wish I could remember which one or even her blog address for you but I forgot to bookmark it for myself. She had a Christmas kit freebie on her blog for 14 days. I found it on the last day and was able to get all the links. Some of the elements came from another kit by the same name. It was a joint theme. The other designer is Designs by Sarah. I used Sarah's reindeer and the snowman on the right. To get the last part I needed to make a layout and submit it to her. So lucky you, you get to see what I came up with.

1 comment:

  1. Jojo's World's blog address is http://jojo-s-world.blogspot.com/. I found her off of www.craftcrave.com. I love your LO. It makes me want to visit the Henry Ford Museum at Christmas!!! :) I believe you can still download the Christmas kit and send in a LO for the last part.

    ReplyDelete