Friday, June 30, 2017

Mixology Time - I Do







Soft shades of peach and cream gently cradle the mint green and deep purples of this kit giving depth and contrast that makes your wedding, anniversary, or even graduation memories instant keepsakes. 
This month to fulfill your scrapbook needs I have created for you: 3 mini kits, a softly glittered paper pack that includes all eight color shades, a mini of my Fancy Paints and last but not least some pretty Photo Masks. Don't forget to mix and match with the other GDS Designers this month! Everyone had so much fun designing these gorgeous pieces for you. "I Do" hope you have just as much fun creating your perfect kit!
  
My layout

Made with a template from Seatrout Scraps.

------------------------------------------


Wedings are happy beautiful days, June's Mixology celebrate the beauty of weddings. 


My layouts


Both made with templates from Lindsay Jane Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment