Wednesday, March 22, 2017

New Releases From Ponytails Designs



“If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play at it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s golf.” – Bob Hope


Is there anything sweeter than a newborn baby?  The way they smell, the little sounds they make, the way they still smunch up into a little ball... these are the little things that (almost!) make me want to have another!




Spring is finally here!  The grass is getting greener, plants are emerging from the soil, and the birds are chirping once again.  I can't tell you how happy that makes me!  



This is a set of four layered page templates to help you scrap beautiful pages when you need a little inspiration or are short on time.



My layouts

Par for The Course and Show Off 4 template.

Sweet Baby bundle and a free template by Kristmess.

Spring In My Step.



No comments:

Post a Comment