Wednesday, October 26, 2016

October Releases from Leaving A Legacy Designs


Be Kind you never know what someone is going through at the moment. The Be Kind kit contains 51 elements, 6 cardstocks and 20 pattern papers plus some color variations for a total of 25 pattern papers.


My layout

Made with a free template from Dagi Temp-Tations.

*************************


Rise and Shine? or Rise and Whine? Are you a morning person or a night owl or like me, some form of permanently exhausted pigeon? I am not a morning person but I also can't stay up late anymore either. This fun kit is for all those fun sleepy wake ups, fun breakfast photos, breakfast for dinner photos and more. Kit includes elements, papers, full alpha. 


My layout

Made with a free template from Leaving A Legacy Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment