Saturday, March 26, 2016

Sweet Summer's Kiss


What does that title conjure up in your mind?  Here are some thoughts from fellow forum members...
...the smell of sweet newly mowed grass
...eating juicy ripe strawberries at my husband's family beach party
...reminds me of my childhood and picking raspberries from my family garden... I probably ate more than I put in the basket
...to me it means beautiful weather... blue skies and sunshine
...the taste of all the fresh fruit including strawberries
...there's nothing like eating fresh strawberries and watermelon
Well, to me, the title reminds me of the first morning dew on the flowers.
With pinks and purples and greens this kit just screams morning mist with a touch of grey and a bit of glitter.





My layouts

Made with a template by Brenian Designs.

Made with a template by LissyKay Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment