Friday, November 1, 2013

Spooky and Freebies


Another month over. I was a little late with this posting too. I got hit with some kind of bug and it hit me about 1:30 AM yesterday so that blew finishing these up for you. I was in bed all day then took my little guy out Trick or Treating even though I was not up to it. Since Halloween is for the kids I mustered all the strength I had and let him have some fun.

Spooky is the fourth release from Winsor Digi Designs for October. In this kit you will find 54 elements, 10 papers and 1 12x12 quick pages. I hope you enjoy the fun elements. I LOVE the Frankenstein head it just didn't work in my layouts.

My layouts.

Is is a quick page freebie

This is a paper stacker freebie


Direct downloads are good through November 15, 2013.

Click here for the quick page.
Click here for the paper stacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment