Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Kit and Freebies


Life always throws you for a loop. I had a terrible June filled with pain capped off with a hospital stay and a spinal injection. We hoped it would work. Sadly it did not. So I spent all of July and most of August in extreme pain and quickly falling behind in my CT duties. Hard to be creative when you are in pain. I do apologize for falling behind. Yes, I know health comes first but I hate to break promises.

August is the third kit released this month by Winsor Digi Designs and you have a few more days to catch it on sale for 80% off or 50 cents. What a deal. As you know by now I love a good deal and I was a loyal customer before joining this CT team. August contains 47 elements, 10 papers, 1 alphabet and 2 12x12 quick pages.


My layouts
My cousin and her husband took some weekend trips this summer and kindly let me scrap her photos.

QP#1 - no writing

QP# 2 - no writing

I am giving a few extra days for these downloads. 
Please if at any time you would like an expired download please leave me your e-mail and I will get it to you. With the exception of December when my desktop computer died I should have all my files. I'm not one that says you are out of luck as I do not sell my freebies ever I just don't don't have room to store them on my server. Thank you.

Direct downloads are good through September 14, 2013

Click here for QP# 1
Click here for QP# 2

No comments:

Post a Comment