Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pirate Lass and Freebies


This is the third release for the month of April from Winsor Digi Designs. Pirate Lass is a fun kit containing 73 elements, 14 papers and 3 12x12 quick pages. Until the end of April you can pick up Pirate Lass for 80% off the regular price. You would be crazy not to pick this kit up for 55 cents. Why pay full price when you can get it now for a lot less?

My layouts.

QP# 1 will not have the ribbon by the bird on the frame.
My six year old loved this design and wouldn't hear of my changing anything so I hope you like it too.

QP# 2

Direct downloads will be available through May 8, 2013.

Click here for QP# 1
Click here for QP# 2

All links and files have been tested and work via Safari for Windows. Any problems please let me know and I will correct ASAP. 
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment