Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Magical Memories and some Freebies


Do you need a fun kit to scrap your memories of a Disney vacation or any memories that are fun? If so then this kit is for you. Chelsea has this kit on sale until November 30, 2012 for 75 cents. This kit includes 78 elements, 16 papers and 3 quick pages. 

I have never been to one of the Disney theme parks. I would love to but I know it will never happen for my family. Have to work with what God gives you and it my case it is health issues. My husband has health issues too so neither of us can go on the rides and that is half the fun. That has no bearing on this kit as it works for just about anything. Here are my layouts for non-amusement parks.

QP# 1

QP# 2


Now until the end of November 21, 2012 my links will be valid.


Dropbox link for QP# 1
Dropbox link for QP# 2

No comments:

Post a Comment