Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Springtime Kit and a Couple of Freebies

Good morning! Normally I post about Winsor Digi Designs new featured kit of the week on Sunday however, this weekend we had gone to Chicago to visit the Field Museum. Wow! We spent seven hours in the museum and didn't even see half of the stuff. I would go back again in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the travel time and expense. $19 just for parking. Anyhow back to what I'm supposed to be talking about - The new featured kit of the week is Springtime and it can be found here for 45 cents until Friday April 20, 2012. Also Happy Easter is still on sale for only 30 cents. These are 70% off the normal price. Springtime contains 68 elements, 10 papers and 2 12x12 quick pages.


My layouts.

Dropbox link for QP# 1


Dropbox link for QP# 2

Links are valid thru May 1, 2012.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete