Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Challenges Take 2

As I was checking out the other forums I belong to I discovered one has closed it's doors - Miss BeeHaven and the other one has decided to only have challenges thru Facebook with a closed group - Enchanted Studio Scraps. OK, that just means I have less challenges I can do every month. Well, life goes on. I did a layout for a forum that luckily I got the kit they were using on the designers blog as a freebie back in July so I didn't have to purchase the kit. That is always a plus. The second one was called a Recipe as they gave you a list of items. Sometimes these work out and sometimes they don't. You be the judge but please if you leave a comment be nice!

For Digi Scrap Drive In - Pinks/Blues challenge

Ginger Scraps - Recipe Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layouts! I love challenges too. I'm glad you stopped by GingerScraps challenges. They are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete