Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February with Ponytails Designs


Blessings come in many shapes and sizes... sometimes they are obvious and other times they are masked in the form of trials and tribulations. However they may come to you, I hope that you'll be able to recognize them as the gift that they are.


"In wine is truth."  Need I say more than that?  Those girls nights full of laughter and shared sips make for some priceless memories.  So pour yourself a glass of wine and scrap them!  


"There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor." - Charles Dickens



There are few things as cute as a little one with a gap-toothed grin.  That sweet smile and little lisp in the speech can't help but make you smile.  I remember the pride I'd feel in the thought that I was growing up and the excitement of finding a few coins under my pillow in the morning.  It always seemed so magical!





wasn't able to locate these in the store yet.


My layouts.


Made with Blessings and Walk the Line 2.

Made with In Vino and Two of Hearts 3.

Made with Laugh and a free template from Kristmess.

Made with Toothless Grin and Show Off 3.









No comments:

Post a Comment