Sunday, September 25, 2016

Mixology with Janece Suarez and A Fish Design


I have heard that saying since I was very small. “Aw, Honey, that child is the apple of my eye!” It is such a sweet sentiment. These minis are very versatile even though they are bright, and have plenty of apples and fall pretties in them, you could utilize them for everything from treasuring your camping memories to showing off your grandchildren’s first day of school, to making some very sweet Valentine’s Day cards for February. Don’t forget to mix and match with my papers and special Fancy Paints, as well as with the other designers great Mixology sets!



A set of two templates with Peek-A-Boo hearts to compliment the theme for this month's Mixology!  And the colors are just scrumptious too!
Don't forget with all templates you can add to them, take layers away and rotate them.  Have fun and make them your own.


My layouts



No comments:

Post a Comment