Friday, May 11, 2012

Cur'Tisa Lynn has arrived.

My sister passed away in November not knowing she was going to be a Grandma for the third time. She was gone before grand-baby, Elijah was born in January. My nephew, Michael didn't know how to tell her as she was sick and other things were going on in their lives. I only found out a month ago and I had to confront him with the knowledge. My only problems were one I had never met the girl and two Michael wasn't eighteen yet. Well, on Wednesday Michael turned eighteen, I met his girlfriend, Myra and the baby was born. Little Cur'Tisa Lynn arrived at 1:25 PM weighing in at 6 lbs 15 ozs and 18 1/2 inches. Myra seems like a lovely girl and was happy to finally meet me. As I was getting ready to leave she called my Grandma. Some of you know I am Grandma to Nevaeh and Elijah because my niece, Krista asked me to be. I know I will not be their real Grandma but since I love my nephews and niece just like they are my own kids I will try and be the best Grandma I can be to their children.

Cur'Tisa brings my 'Grandchildren' count to six. I have my three step-granddaughters - Emily, Freyja and Mai and now Nevaeh, Elijah and Cur'Tisa. Now I'm just waiting to see how long it takes before Matthew tells me his girl is pregnant. Thank heavens Nicholas is only five. It will be a little while before I truly am a Grandma in my own right.

Without further ado... Here is a layout of the happy family.


This layout was made for a speed scrap so I'm not quite happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment